Thursday 24 September 2015

Facebook has been deactivate my account

Hello Facbook Team,

The purpose of this mail actually the a account belong to 
satyanarayan harikisan tiwari but according to spritual way my 
name swamishishu swamishishuvidehanand.Can u check the my profile
i am working about global warming and spritual with scince.
For exmaple when a girl become to married her name and surname will change in laws in our spritual way names just like[ saraswati tiwari maharaj] but i use only [swamishishu swamishishuvidehanand] 
you can please read my post vedik in indian methology just like yajurvedh and also my google+ account my blog my work is 100% pure
If somebody will negeative post in my account who will responsibl?.

                       Its my humble request to you please reactivate my account other wise facebook responsible.    

Regards,
swamishishu  swamishishuvidehanand 

No comments:

Post a Comment